Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems
Open cell plastic grid pavers are used to control the run-off of rain water to limit the impact on over loaded storm water infrastructure, which is either gravel filled, for frequent intensive use or grass planted for occasional consecutive use. The open structure allows rain water to permeate into the ground at its source. The product was developed in order to alleviate the import and supply of similar products, for projects in South Africa. This was required to meet the increasing demand for products to satisfy the requirements of a Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems
Sustainable Paving Solutions
LyraPave has been installed in a variety of commercial spaces due to the low maintenance, durable and non-slip material.
In addition, with the ever increasing requirement for sustainable building materials, LyraPave is the perfect choice for your space.
- Full technical data
- Bespoke delivery services to suit your requirements
- Expert team on hand to help with projects
- Added value - no noise pollution
- Anti Cracking - will not crack
- Durable - incredibly durable and hard wearing
- Affordable - no need to remove existing tarmac or paving
- Environmentally Friendly
- Low Maintenance
- No Effect Due To Weather Changes
- Rubber pavers for pedestrian walkways and driveways
- Rubber Tiles for gyms, workshops, patio areas, etc
- Inter-linking I-Mat for driveways, playgrounds, around shopping centres, hospitals and more
- Flex-Grid for embankment rehabilitation, dairy and equine stands and some mining applications
Although new to South Africa, this type of flooring has been tried and tested in the Canadian and North American market over two decades with an outstanding track record for quality and durability
Recycled Rubber Paving and Flooring
Suspended paving for roof tops
Unlike conventional paving or tiling on a concrete slab in which the pavers or tiles are fixed using and adhesive, our pavings are supported using rubber struts or concrete fixing without the use of an adhesive. The pavers are placed with 5mm spacings between each paver to allow a permeable surface for water run off.
This ensures that we do not interfere with the waterproofing on the roof.
- We now can create a level paved surface which can be sloped for run off purposes
- We effectively create a situation where no water pooling occurs
- An effective protection layer is created shielding the waterproofing from UV and other possible damage
- Usage can now be made on roof tops and balconies which were previously unused
Residential and Commercial Tiling
We ensure total quality with our tiling team. We have our own tilers, tools and suppliers of quality tiles to suite your need.
- Floor and wall tiling down to perfection to every time.
- Bathroom renovations including San Ware and tiling
© Copyright Leisure and Lifestyle Projects